Google Adwords 20M+/day speed.
Are you aware of some buzzwords like PPC (pay per click), paid marketing, Google AdWords, CPC, bids? If not, no worries, I will let you know. Google AdWords is a paid marketing service provided by Google. Ecommerce businesses use this platform to advertise their product and services on Google search result pages, gmails, YouTube and other websites participated in Google AdWords program. When people see Ads (impressions) and click to land to a particular product or service page, advertisers pay for each clicks (cost per click) for getting visits on their webpage in such way. The whole AdWords seem to work like an auction where advertisers compete for the top positions of their Ads.
- Promote your business outside of Google search like other Google products, partner websites and display networks as well.
- Tweak advertisements anytime to reach specific group of people or promote a product or service.
- Immediately after creating an advertising campaign, you start getting targeted traffic in minimum time span.
- Target multiple keywords at a time.
- You can position your Ads in top faster using certain conditions.
- No minimum spending limit for Ads, choose and edit your budget anytime you want.
- You can edit keywords, Ads, Ad Groups, budget anytime and view the changes within minutes.
- Easy to calculate Returns on Investments and can change your budget accordingly.
- Social Media
- Robert Smith
- Release Date
- June 18, 2020